Scfe Co2 Extract Coriander Oils Supplier - Ozone Naturals
Coriandrum sativum L. (C. sativum) is a biological source of coriander.
Coriandrum sativum L. (C. sativum) is an herb that can be found in the Coriander is native to regions spanning from southern Europe and northern Africa to south western Asia. This plant belongs to the family Apiaceae. It is also known as Chinese parsley, and in North America the stems and leaves are usually called cilantro.
The oil is obtained by extracting its dried seed through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. Coriander oil has a sweet, spicy, warm smell, is nearly light olive green to pale olive green and has a watery viscosity consists of various components namely linalool, terpinene, camphor, pinene, geraniol and geranyl acetate. The contents of cis- and trans-linalool oxide were low. Presence of such chemicals makes Coriander oil best for medicinal and culinary uses. It is used to digestive, fungicidal, stomachic and diaphoretic reduce stress and mild depression. Coriander oil exhibits antimicrobial effects that may help fight food borne illnesses and pathogens.
It also used in anti-bacterial formulation due to its ability to fight food borne illness and hospital-acquired infections, dealing with inflammatory skin conditions, potentially antiseptic, antifungal, and detoxifying properties, it's an option for soothing eczema, fungal infections, and allergic reactions on your skin.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Coriander Oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources :
Extracts Coriander of Coriandrum sativum L.
1. Coriander oil is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Coriander oil is used in the pharmaceutical industry for its antibacterial, bacteriostatic, fungicidal and insecticidal properties.
3. Coriander Oil twenty components were identified which accounted for 96.6-99–7% of the total oils composition. The main constituents were linalool, γ-terpinene, camphor, α-pinene, geraniol and geranyl acetate. The contents of cis- and trans-linalool oxide were low.
1. Flavoring Agent : Coriander oil uses in foods (like flavouring and preservatives) and in pharmaceutical products (therapeutic action) as well as in perfumes (fragrances and lotions).
2. Preservative : Coriander oil widely used in aromatherapy, soap making and food flavouring, Pharmaceutical, perfume industry, air freshener etc.
3. Therapeutic : Coriander Oil is used in various medicinal preparations like analgesic, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, carminative, depurative, deodorant, digestive, carminative, fungicidal, lipolytic, stimulant and stomachic.
4. Nutritional : Coriander oil is an excellent antioxidant, anti-fungal, antiseptic and disinfectant properties that help in clearing up your skin from many problems. Vitamin C in its leaves helps in maintaining smooth skin. It’s used for the Nutraceutical, Pharmaceutical, food products formulation.