Proexcellency provides SAP BPC online and classroom training.
The SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) application delivers planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial consolidation capabilities, so you can easily adjust plans and forecasts, speed up budget and closing cycles, and ensure compliance with financial reporting standards. BPC tool is used to support all operational and financial activities in an organization. SAP BPC helps in automating and streamlining business forecast, planning, and consolidation activities in your organization.
There are many features as follows:
• Unified Planning and Consolidation : Save time and reduce errors with a single, integrated software solution for business planning and consolidation.
• Microsoft Office and Web Reporting: Engage stakeholders across finance and throughout the enterprise with Microsoft Excel, HTML5, and enhanced visualisation through SAP Analytics Cloud.
• Budgeting and Forecasting: Use what-if modelling and scenario planning to assess budget suitability in real time. You can also build forecast models and quickly update and adjust forecasts as needed.
• Built-In Financial Intelligence : Automate aggregations, allocations, and other manual processes to speed up planning cycles, while running what-if scenarios to identify quick course corrections.
• Legal and Management Consolidations : Deliver a fast and accurate close by automating the consolidation process. You can meet all financial reporting requirements, including a complete audit trail.
• SAP S/4HANA Integration: SAP Business Planning and Consolidation is embedded within SAP S/4HANA on-premise, enabling real time plan to actual analysis and consolidations.
• Hybrid Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud : Extend SAP Business Planning and Consolidation with additional visualisation, enhanced planning, and predictive capabilities with SAP Analytics Cloud.
For Joining training batches please feel free to call or email us.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91- 9148251978, 08041506795