Oleoresin from the Humble Superfruit.
Oleoresin from the Vanilla Plant it’s known as Vanilla planifoli
Vanilla oleoresin derived from extracts of Vanilla planifolia. Vanilla, the vanilla orchids, forms a flowering plant genus of about 110 species in the orchid family (Orchidaceae). It is native to Mexico and Central America, India is one of the primary sources for vanilla flavouring, due to its high vanillin content. Common names are flat-leaved vanilla and West Indian vanilla. The oleoresin is obtained by extracting its dried beans through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. It has a naturally sweet, heavy & warm and it's versatile and blends well with a variety of other fragrance notes including sweet, spicy, floral and clean. The obtained light brown to dark brown colour semi-liquid consists of various components namely vanillin and traces of other constituents such as eugenol, piperonal, and caproic acid. Vanillin and piperonal are responsible for vanilla's delicious taste and many of its beneficial health effects. Presence of such chemicals makes Vanilla oleoresin best for medicinal, flavour and culinary uses. It is used to Balances hormones, Prevents diseases, Promotes skin health, Boosts hair health, Relieves muscle pain and cramps, Fights anxiety, Fights high blood pressure, Relieves PMS (Pre Menstrual Syndrome) symptoms.
Vanilla oleoresin has aromatic, anti-mutagenic, anti-invasive, anti-metastatic, antiangiogenetic, analgesic, anticancer, anti-colitis, anti-inflammatory, anti-sickling, aphrodisiac, carminative, antipyretic, antispasmodic, anti-dysmenorrhea, antihysteric, antihypolipidemic, anti-libido, antidepressant.
Vanilla oleoresin is a natural mosquito-repellent, helps in pain management kills the microbes, an incredible flavoring agent, Fights against colitis, reduces excess cholesterol in the blood, effective against tumor cells.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE CO2, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality vanilla oleoresin as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources: Extracts of vanilla dried beans of Vanilla planifolia.
1. Vanilla Oleoresin is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Vanilla Oleoresin has strong anti-mutagenic, anti-invasive, anti-metastatic, antiangiogenetic, analgesic, anticancer, anti-colitis, anti-inflammatory, anti-sickling, aphrodisiac, carminative, antipyretic, antispasmodic, anti-dysmenorrhea, antihysteric, antihypolipidemic, anti-libido, antidepressant
3. Vanilla Oleoresin contains vanillin, hydroxybenzaldehyde, acetic acid, isobutyric acid, caproic acid, eugenol, furfural.
1. Flavoring Agent : Vanilla Oleoresin used as flavoring agent in foods, beverages, and pharmaceuticals. Vanillin and ethylvanillin are used by the food industry.
2. Aromatic Agent : Vanilla Oleoresin is the most known antidepressant ability is due to vanillin hydroxybenzaldehyde, which lends itself to vanilla's warm, strong aroma aromatic herbaceous semi liquid used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, Pharmaceutical, perfume industry, air freshener, diffuser & Ayurveda formulation.
3. Therapeutic : Vanilla Oleoresin is used euphoria and relaxation. More than just a sweet fragrance, Vanilla possesses several therapeutic properties like reduce signs of depression and anxiety, treats digestive disorders, aphrodisiac, aids wound healing, relaxing, tranquilizing, that can be beneficial for health.
4. Nutritional : This oleoresin has anti-mutagenic, anti-invasive, anti-metastatic, antiangiogenetic, analgesic, anticancer, anti-colitis, anti-inflammatory, anti-sickling, aphrodisiac, carminative, antipyretic, antispasmodic, anti-dysmenorrhea, antihysteric, antihypolipidemic, anti-libido properties. It’s used for the nutraceuticals, food products products formulation.