Oleoresin from the Thyme Plant it’s known as Thymus vulgaris.
Thyme Oleoresin extracts from Thymus vulgaris. Thyme is any member of the genus Thymus of aromatic perennial evergreen herbs in the mint family Lamiaceae. Thymes are relatives of the oregano genus Origanum. This plant is common throughout North America, but it originated in the southern Mediterranean. The oleoresin is obtained by extracting its dried leaves through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. It has a light yellow to yellow and aromatic substance distillate from the aerial parts of Thymus vulgaris plant. The different ecotypes of thyme are characterized by their very penetrating and concentrated aroma, which is mainly spicy, fresh and balsamic consists of various components namely thymol, p-cymene, myrcene, borneol, and linalool. Presence of such chemicals makes Thyme oleoresin best for medicinal and culinary uses. Thyme oleoresin is used as a germ-killer in mouthwashes and liniments. It is also applied to the scalp to treat baldness and to the ears to fight bacterial and fungal infections.
Thyme oleoresin contains chemicals that might help bacterial and fungal infections, and minor irritations. It also might relieve smooth muscle spasms, such as coughing, and have antioxidant effects.
Thyme oleoresin has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. It's commonly used as a preservative in foods, cosmetics, and toiletries.
Thyme oleoresin has been used to successfully relieve symptoms associated with atopic dermatitis. Atopic dermatitis, known commonly as eczema, is a common skin issue characterized by itchy, scaly patches on the skin.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Thyme oleoresin as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts of Thyme leaves of Thymus vulgaris.
1. Thyme Oleoresin is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Thyme Oleoresin has strong antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
3. Thyme Oleoresin contains thymol, p-cymene, myrcene, borneol, and linalool, are germ killer, mouthwashes, liniments, scalp controller, fight bacterial and fungal infection.
1. Flavoring Agent : Thyme Oleoresin used as nutritional agent in agriculture, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. Aromatic Agent : Thyme Oleoresin has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. It's commonly used as a preservative in foods, cosmetics, and toiletries. It can also be found as an ingredient in mouthwash.
3. Therapeutic : Thyme Oleoresin is used in various medicinal preparations, antibacterial, insect repellent, yeast infection, skin conditions, respiratory infections and coughs, alopecia/hair loss.
4. Nutritional : Thyme Oleoresin has anti-bacteria, anti-viral & anti-fungal, anti inflammatory properties. It’s used for the nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, agriculture compost products formulation.