Basil Essential Oil
Essential Oil from the Basil Plant it’s known as Ocimum basilicum.
Extracts of Ocimum Basillicum. It is an herb that can be found in the Italy and parts of Central Africa and Southeast Asia. This plant belongs to the family Lamiaceae of the Plantae kingdom. This plant is mainly used as an herb in various cuisines around the world. The essential oil is obtained by extracting its dried leaves through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. It has a naturally sweet, herbaceous and balsamic odour with a tinge of camphor. The obtained transparent liquid consists of various components namely, a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, myrcene, limonene, cis-ocimene, camphor, linalool, methyl chavicol, y-terpineol, citronellol, geraniol, methyl cinnamate and eugenol. Presence of such chemicals makes Basil essential oil best for medicinal and culinary uses. It is used to calm anxiety, reduce stress and mild depression. Basil essential oil helps in controlling blood sugar and cortical level.
It also helps in improving blood circulation and gastrointestinal system. Basil essential oil acts as anti- oxidants, anti-bacterial, anti- viral, metabolic enhancer, hypoglycaemic, anti- inflammatory agent and also supports immunity.
It is used in the treatment of arthritis and bursitis. It helps in getting relief from minor pains, irritability and also gradually recovers sports injury.
It has helps stress, anxiety, mild depression, irritability, inflammation (cox-2 inhibitor), minor pain, anti-oxidant support, mental focus, sports performance enhancement, endurance, synergizing of other herbs in a formula.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality basil essential oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts of Basil dried leaves of Ocimum Basillicum.
1. Basil Essential Oil is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Basil Essential Oil has strong anti- oxidants, anti-bacterial, anti- viral, metabolic enhancer, hypoglycaemic & anti- inflammatory agent.
3. Basil Essential Oil contains a-pinene, myrcene, limonene, camphor, eugenol, are calm anxiety, reduce stress, mild depression, controlling blood sugar and cortical level.
1. FLAVORING AGENT : Basil Essential Oil used as flavouring agent in food, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. AROMATIC AGENT : Basil essential oil is the most known aromatic herbaceous semi liquid used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, Pharmaceutical, perfume industry, air freshener, diffuser & Ayurveda formulation.
3. THERAPEUTIC : Basil essential oil is used in various medicinal preparations Nausea, Motion Sickness, Indigestion, Constipation, Respiratory Problems Diabetes Acne And Skin Infections, Indigestion, Nstipation, Flatulence, Asthama, Bronchitis, Motion sickness & Arthritis.
4. NUTRITIONAL : This essential oil has anti oxidant, anti-bacteria, anti-viral & anti-fungal properties. It’s used for the nutraceuticals products formulation.