Chicken Masala Oleoresin
Chicken masala is a dish of chunks of roasted marinated chicken in a spiced curry sauce. The sauce is usually creamy and orange-coloured. There are multiple claims to its place of origin such as the Indian subcontinent and the United Kingdom. It is among the United Kingdom's most popular dishes. Chicken masala oleoresin is a perfect combination of spices oleoresins like Black Pepper, Bayleaf, Cardamom, Chilli, Cinnamon, Clove, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Ginger, Nutmeg, Paprika, Turmeric etc to add not only flavour but the aroma that's required in a perfect Chicken Masala. The oleoresin obtained by extracting dried seed, leaf of many spices through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method and blend by our specialized R&D team. Oleoresin of Chicken Masala is reddish-brown liquid with spicy aroma consists of various components namely Piperine, Isoeugenol, Terpinyl Acetate, Capsaicin, Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, Linalool, Cuminaldehyde, Sitosterol, Gingerol, Sabinene. It’s blend of spice oleoresins used specifically for Chicken, the Chicken Masala oleoresin adds not only flavour and aroma that’s required in perfect Chicken Masala.
Presence of such chemicals makes chicken masala oleoresin best for medicinal and flavour. Chicken masala oleoresin will make your recipe even more delicious & the aroma of fresh spices will make your mouth watering.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Chicken Masala Oleoresin as per customer demand.
Benefits of oleoresin :
1) Superior odour and taste.
2) Tempting Taste.
3) Longer shelf life.
4) Purity & Hygienic.
1. Chicken Masala Oleoresin is a powerful flavour in Chicken Cuisine.
2. Chicken Masala Oleoresin has anti-oxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-fungal.
3. Chicken Masala Oleoresin contains Piperine, Isoeugenol, Terpinyl Acetate, Capsaicin, Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, Linalool, Cuminaldehyde, Sitosterol, Gingerol, Sabinene.
Health Benefits :
1. Chicken masala oleoresins contain sodium. Most people already consume way too much sodium, which increases your risk of a number of chronic health conditions, such as high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke. Lowering your sodium consumption can help prevent high blood pressure or lower high blood pressure if you already have it.
2. It’s provides approximately 3 grams of dietary fiber per serving. Fiber is a cholesterol-lowering nutrient that also helps prevent spikes in blood sugar levels.