Sambar Masala Oleoresin
Sambar also spelled sambaar, is a lentil-based vegetable stew or chowder, cooked with dal and tamarind broth. It is popular in South Indian and Sri Lankan cuisines. Sambar is usually served with steamed rice as one of the main courses of both formal and everyday south Indian cuisine. A two-course meal of sambar mixed with rice and eaten with some sort of vegetable side dish, followed by yoghurt mixed with rice, is a southern Indian staple. Vada sambar and idli sambar are popular for breakfast or an evening snack in the south Indian states. Roadside restaurants often offer free refills of sambar for idli and vadas. Sambar is also served as a side dish for dosa. The herbs and spices that make up the masala also act as a great nutritional supplement device. Sambar masala oleoresin is a perfect combination of spices oleoresins like Black Pepper, Cardamom, Capsicum, Cinnamon, Clove, Coriander, Cumin, Curry Leaf, Fenugreek, Ginger, Nutmeg, Paprika & Turmeric etc to add not only flavor but the aroma that's required in a perfect Sambar Masala. The oleoresin obtained by extracting dried seeds, leaves of many spices through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method and blend by our specialized R&D team. Oleoresin of Sambar Masala is reddish-brown liquid with spicy aroma consists of various components namely Piperine, Eugenol, Terpinyl Acetate, Capsaicin, Cinnamaldehyde, Linalool, Cuminaldehyde, Gingerol, Sabinene, Curcumin.
Presence of such chemicals makes sambar masala oleoresin best for medicinal and flavour. Sambar masala oleoresin will make your recipe even more delicious & the aroma of fresh spices will make your mouth watering.
Benefits of Sambar Masala Oleoresin :
1) Superior odour and taste.
2) Tempting Taste.
3) Longer shelf life.
4) Purity & Hygienic.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Sambar Masala Oleoresin as per customer demand.
1. Sambar Masala Oleoresin is a powerful flavour for Vada, Idli & Dosa Cuisine. The eclectic mix of herbs and spices add to the many health benefits of sambar too.
2. Sambar masala oleoresin has anti-tumorigenic properties, that is, it counteracts the formation of tumours.
3. Sambar Masala Oleoresin contains Piperine, Eugenol, Terpinyl Acetate, Capsaicin, Cinnamaldehyde, Linalool, Cuminaldehyde, Gingerol, Sabinene, Curcumin.
Health Benefits :
1. Red chillies oleoresin add heat to the meal, are high in vitamin A, boost immunity, and help reduce weight.
2. Turmeric oleoresin relieves pain, is antimicrobial, reduces excessive body weight, and relieves arthritis.
3. Black pepper oleoresin is a powerful antioxidant and antidepressant.
4. Cumin oleoresin aids in digestion, boosts immunity, and stimulates lactation.
5. Fenugreek oil makes it ideal for diabetic, quick digestion, fighting fungal and skin infection.