Orange Essential Oil
Essential oil from the Orange is known as Citrus X sinensis.
Orange essential oil derived from Citrus X sinensis. The orange is the fruit of the citrus species Citrus × sinensis in the family Rutaceae, native to China. The orange originated in Ancient China and the earliest mention of the sweet orange was in Chinese literature in 314 BC. As of 1987, orange trees were found to be the most cultivated fruit tree in the world. The orange essential oil is obtained by extracting its dried peel through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. It has a concentrated orange smell and taste. The obtained transparent liquid consists of various components namelya-pinene, myrcene, limonene, camphor, eugenol, terpineol, geraniol, chavicol and linalool. Presence of such chemicals makes orange essential oil best for medicinal and culinary uses. It is used to Mood Booster, works as an anti-depressant, Facial Cleanser, Allergy Relief, Better Dental Hygiene, Improved Digestion, Arthritis Relief, and Disinfectant.
The healing properties of this essential oil are antidepressant, tonic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-carcinogenic, chemo-preventive, cholagogue, antispasmodic, carminative, antioxidant, sedative, anti-inflammatory and diuretic.
Orange essential oil is beneficial for maintaining the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions. Applied in a massage, orange essential oil is known to increase blood flow. Orange essential oil is said to reduce excess vata and kapha and increase pitta deficit.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Orange essential oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts of Orange dried peel of X sinensis.
1. Orange essential Oil is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Orange essential oil possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties. In fact, it has been shown to be one of the most effective Oil with regards to its ability to fight pain, infection and chronic inflammation.
3. Orange essential oil contains a-pinene, myrcene, limonene, camphor, eugenol, terpineol, geraniol, chavicol and linalool.
1. Flavoring Agent : Orange essential oil used as flavouring agent in food & beverages, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. Aromatic Agent : Orange essential oil is the most known aromatic liquid used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, pharmaceutical, perfume industry, air freshener, diffuser & ayurveda formulation.
3. Therapeutic : Orange essential oil is beneficial for maintaining the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions. Applied in a massage, Orange essential oil is known to increase blood flow.
4. Nutritional : This essential oil has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-carcinogenic properties. In fact, it has been shown to be one of the most effective Oils with regards to its ability to fight pain, infection and chronic inflammation. It’s used for the nutraceuticals, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals products formulation.