Nutmeg Essential Oil
Essential Oil from the Warming Spice.
Extracts of Myristica fragrans for aromatic essential oil & myristicin
Pure Nutmeg Essential Oil Manufacturer in India
Essential oil from the Nutmeg, it’s known as Myristica fragrans
Nutmeg Essential Oil is Extracts of Myristica fragrans. Nutmeg is the seed or ground spice of several species of the genus Myristica. Myristica fragrans (fragrant nutmeg or true nutmeg) is a dark-leaved evergreen tree cultivated for two spices derived from its fruit: nutmeg, from its seed, and mace, from the seed covering. It is also a commercial source of an essential oil and nutmeg butter. The tree is native to the Moluccas, or Spice Islands, of Indonesia and is principally cultivated there and in the West Indies. The essential oil is obtained by extracting its dried seed through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. It has a transparent color where smell and taste of nutmeg, consists of various components namely a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-phellandrene, a-terpinene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, linalool, terpinen-4-ol, safrole, methyl eugenol and myristicin. Presence of such chemicals makes Nutmeg essential oil best for medicinal and culinary uses.
Nutmeg essential oil is used in meat preparations, sausages, bakery products, confectionary items. Nutmeg is treated as classic & tempting flavour to use in mocktails, cocktails & liquors. In cosmetic industry, it is used for perfumery applications in soaps, toothpastes, perfumes. It is very prominently used in medicinal & pharma ingredient to treat range of illnesses from nervous to digestive ailments. An anti-inflammation & counter-irritant, it is used to treat rheumatism, joint & muscle pains, nausea.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Nutmeg Essential Oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts of Nutmeg seed of Myristica fragrans.
1. Nutmeg Essential Oil is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Nutmeg Essential Oil has Powerful & distinct flavour enhancer & aromatic agent. It’s helpful detoxifiers for liver & kidney.
3. Nutmeg Essential Oil contains a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-phellandrene, a-terpinene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, linalool, terpinen-4-ol, safrole, methyl eugenol and myristicin.
1. FLAVORING AGENT : Nutmeg essential oil used as strong & exotic flavorant for meat products, dairy based items, desserts, bakery, confectionary, beverages & liquors.
2. AROMATIC AGENT : Nutmeg essential oil has been used as a natural flavouring agent and as a perfume in the cosmetic industries. Owing to its demonstrated antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, nutmeg essential oil is considered to be a promising biopreservative.
3. THERAPEUTIC : Nutmeg essential oil is the most known antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, analgestic, psychoactive agent; used ingredient for medicinal preparations to treat rheumatism, neuralgic pains, cough syrups, skin care treatment, reduce insomania.
4. NUTRITIONAL : Nutmeg essential oil used to increase appetite, aids in digestion, detoxification, boost skin health.