Pav Bhaji Masala Oleoresin
Pav bhaji is a fast food dish from India, consisting of a thick vegetable curry served with a soft bread roll. Its origins are in the state of Maharashtra. The dish originated in the 1850s as a fast lunchtime dish for textile mill workers in Mumbai. Pav bhaji was later served at restaurants throughout the city. Pav bhaji is now offered at outlets from simple hand carts to formal restaurants in India and abroad.
Pav bhaji masala oleoresin is a perfect combination of spices oleoresins like Black Pepper, Bayleaf, Cardamom, Chilli, Cinnamon, Clove, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Nutmeg, Onion, Paprika, Pomegranate, Turmeric etc to add not only flavour but the aroma that's required in a perfect Pav bhaji masala oleoresin. The oleoresin obtained by extracting dried seed, leaf of many spices through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method and blend by our specialized R&D team. Oleoresin of Pav bhaji is reddish-brown liquid with spicy aroma consists of various components namely Piperine, Isoeugenol, Terpinyl Acetate, Capsaicin, Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, Linalool, Cuminaldehyde, Enithole, Sitosterol, Allicin, Gingerol, Sabinene, Quercetin etc. It’s blend of spice oleoresins used specifically for Pav bhaji, the Pav bhaji masala oleoresin adds not only flavour and aroma that’s required in perfect Pav bhaji.
Presence of such chemicals makes pav bhaji masala oleoresin best for medicinal and flavour. Pav bhaji masala oleoresin will make your recipe even more delicious & the aroma of fresh spices will make your mouth watering.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Pav Bhaji Masala Oleoresin as per customer demand.
Benefits of oleoresin :
1) Used as a flavouring agent in different types of pav bhaji.
2) Long shelf life.
3) Natural Fresh Aroma & Flavour.
4) Easy to Carry.
5) Low Storage Area.
1. Pav Bhaji Masala Oleoresin is a powerful flavouring agent.
2. Pav Bhaji Masala Oleoresin contains Piperine, Isoeugenol, Terpinyl Acetate, Capsaicin, Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, Linalool, Cuminaldehyde, Enithole, Sitosterol, Allicin, Gingerol, Sabinene, Quercetin.
3. Apart from pav bhaji, this masala is also used for flavouring different types of similar snacks like Pav Bhaji Toast & Masala Pav.
4. You can add Pav bhaji masala to rice preparations as well. The fragrance and taste of the mixed sprouts rice elevates by adding this simple masala.
Health Benefits :
1. Pav Bhaji Masala contains a lot of sodium, it’s very great to add some to foods that are bland contains few seasonings. The high contain of Sodium is great for people who have anemia, which is useful to keep their blood pressure on the right level.
2. Another benefit from using Pav Bhaji as seasoning is that the Sodium in it is important to balance fluid in our body. It also supports our muscles so their contractions are effective and efficient.