Noodle Masala Oleoresin
Noodles are a popular convenience food eaten all over the world. Noodles are a type of food made from unleavened dough which is rolled flat and cut, stretched or extruded, into long strips or strings. Noodles can be refrigerated for short-term storage or dried and stored for future use.
Noodle masala blend is a perfect combination of spices oleoresins like black pepper, capsicum, cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, clove, coriander, fenugreek, garlic, ginger, nutmeg, onion, turmeric etc to add not only flavour but the aroma that's required in a perfect noodle masala. The oleoresin obtained by extracting dried seed, leaf of many spices through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method and blend by our specialized R&D team. Oleoresin of Noodle masala is reddish-brown liquid with spicy aroma consists of various components namely piperine, capsaicin, eugenol, eucalyptol, Terpenyl acetate, cinnamaldehyde, cuminaldehyde,Linalool, Sitosterol, allicin, myristicin, sabinene, gingerol. It’s blend of spice oleoresins used specifically for noodle’s, the noodle masala oleoresin adds not only flavour and aroma that’s required in perfect noodle.
Presence of such chemicals makes noodle masala oleoresin best for flavour. Noodle masala blend made with authentic ingredients, it is gently blended and ground to deliver better taste and aroma.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Noodles Masala Oleoresin as per customer demand.
Benefits of oleoresin :
1) Used as a flavouring agent in different types of noodle’s.
2) Long shelf life.
3) Natural Fresh Aroma & Flavour.
4) Easy to Carry.
5) Low Storage Area.
1. Noodle Masala Blend is a powerful flavour in different types of noodle’s like Chinese noodles, Japanese noodles, Korean noodles, Filipino noodles, Vietnamese noodles and Italian pasta.
2. Noodle Masala Oleoresin has anti-oxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-fungal.
3. Noodle Masala Oleoresin contains piperine, capsaicin, eugenol, eucalyptol, Terpenyl acetate, cinnamaldehyde, cuminaldehyde,Linalool, Sitosterol, allicin, myristicin, sabinene, gingerol.
4. Noodle masala is an exotic spice blend made from the choicest of ingredients that are hand picked in the right proportion by our specialized team, gently blended and coarse ground to unlock taste and aroma only while cooking.
Health Benefits :
Despite being relatively low in some nutrients like fiber and protein, instant noodles contain several micronutrients, including iron, manganese, folate and B vitamins. Some instant noodles are also fortified with additional nutrients.