Celery Essential Oil
Apium graveolens is a biological source of Celery.
Celery seed essential oil derived from Apium graveolens, is a marshland plant in the family Apiaceae that has been cultivated as a vegetable since antiquity. Celery has a long fibrous stalk tapering into leaves. Depending on location and cultivar, either it’s stalks, leaves or hypocotyls are eaten and used in cooking. Celery originated in Mediterranean regions and the Middle East. The Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans grew this vegetable as an aromatic and medicinal plant. The Celery essential oil is obtained by extracting its dried seed through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. The taste of celery essential oil is the fruit bear a characteristic celery aroma and taste with transparent liquid consists of various components namely limonene, phthalides and β-salinene, coumarins, furanocoumarins (bergapten) and flavonoids (apiin).
Presence of such chemicals makes celery essential oil best for medicinal and culinary uses. It is used to it’s excellent for water retention, indigestion and joint issues. Celery essential oil may improve colds, flu, water retention, poor digestion, different types of arthritis, and certain diseases of the liver and spleen also it works as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and cytotoxic.
Being an excellent massaging oil, celery seed essential oil has a calming, relaxing, and uplifting aroma.
The Celery essential oil is also used in the treatment of rheumatic symptoms, gout, flatulence, and overweight due to water retention. Celery seed essential oil also acts as a mosquito repellent.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality celery essential oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts dried seed of Celery of Apium graveolens.
1. Celery seed essential oil is an all rounder with varied benefits serving in flavouring food items, perfumery and pharmaceutical industries.
2. Celery seed essential oil is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, anti-oxidant agent, anti-microbial besides possessing regenerative properties.
3. Celery seed essential oil is composed of various chemical constituents and includes the following limonene, phthalides and β-salinene, coumarins, furanocoumarins (bergapten) and flavonoids (apiin).
1. Flavoring Agent : Celery seed essential oil used as flavouring agent in food, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. Preservative : Celery seed essential oil is the most known aromatic herbaceous semi liquid used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, Pharmaceutical, perfume industry & ayurveda formulation.
3. Therapeutic : The therapeutic properties of celery seed essential oil include antioxidant, antiseptic (urinary), anti-rheumatic, antispasmodic, aperitif, digestive diuretic, depurative & stomachic properties. It can be used in sedative, tonic and carminative preparations.
4. Nutritional : Celery seed essential oil may contain not only anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, support bone health, may improve blood sugar level, and promote red blood cell formation. It’s used for the pharmaceuticals, food products formulation.