Lemon Essential Oil
Essential Oil from the Lemon it’s known as Citrus × Limon.
Lemon essential oil derived from the lemon peel, Citrus limon (L.) Osbeck, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India. The tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, which has both culinary and cleaning uses cuisines around the world. The essential oil obtained by extracting its dried yellow peel through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. It has a naturally sour, transparent liquid of very light, fresh and sour odour, truly reminiscent of the ripe peel consists of various components namely a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-terpinene, linalool, b-bisabolene, limonene, trans-a-bergamotene, nerol and neral. Presence of such chemicals makes lemon essential oil best for medicinal and culinary uses. It is used in a massage, boosts circulation, metabolism, and digestive function. It relieves constipation and reduces blood pressure as well as cellulite. It can inhibit or soothe inflammation such as headaches and can ease the discomfort associated with arthritis.
Lemon essential oil is powerful antioxidant is high in vitamin C. It's often found in over-the-counter anti-aging products. Lemon essential oil had both antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
Lemon essential oil is astringent and detoxifying. Its antiseptic properties help in treating and clearing skin. Lemon essential oil also reduces excessive oil on the skin. Add a few drops of the oil to facial cleanser to help remove dead skin cells.
Using lemon essential oil in a DIFFUSER OR ROOM SPRAY (ELIMINATE GERMS AND REFRESH) Used in aromatherapy, Lemon essential oil can reduce fever and flu while relieving throat infections and coughing. By clearing the nasal passages, it promotes easier breathing for those with respiratory issues or infections.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality lemon essential oil as per customer demand./p>
Botanical Sources : Extracts of Lemon peel Citrus × Limon
1. Lemon Essential Oil is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Lemon Essential oil is used as a food ingredient, aromatherapy oil & air freshener, medicine, agent applicable for treating calluses and warts, spot remover, disinfectant, natural repellent & antibacterial remedy and much more.
3. Lemon Essential Oil contains a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-terpinene, linalool, b-bisabolene, limonene, trans-a-bergamotene, nerol and neral.
1. Flavoring Agent : Lemon Essential Oil used as flavouring agent in food, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. Aromatic Agent : Lemon essential oil is the most known aromatic liquid used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, Pharmaceutical, perfume industry, air freshener, diffuser & Ayurveda formulation.
Lemon essential oil is the major lemon flavour agent used in lemon-based drinks, toothpastes, shampoos, detergents, and creams.
3. Therapeutic : Lemon essential oil is used in various medicinal preparations lemon as an ingredient that fights exhaustion, helps with depression, clears your skin, kills harmful viruses and bacteria, and reduces inflammation powerful calming and mood-improving agent during three stress test experiments.
4. Nutritional : This Lemon essential oil can be diluted and applied topically to your skin, as well as diffused into the air and inhaled. Some people swear by lemon essential oil as an ingredient that fights exhaustion, helps with depression, clears your skin, kills harmful viruses and bacteria, and reduces inflammation. It’s used for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.