Oleoresin from the Lavender it’s known as Lavandula.
Lavender Oleoresin derived from Lavandula is a genus of 47 known species of flowering plants in the mint family, Lamiaceae. It is native to the Old World and is found from Cape Verde and the Canary Islands, Europe across to northern and eastern Africa, the Mediterranean, southwest Asia to southeast India. Many members of the genus are cultivated extensively in temperate climates as ornamental plants for garden and landscape use, for use as culinary herbs, and also commercially for the extraction of oleoresin. The Lavender oleoresin obtained by extracting its dried flower through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method, lavender has a unique and distinctive flavour with light yellow to yellow semi-liquid. Lavender oleoresin presents a floral, pungent aroma and flavour consists of various components primarily of monoterpeneoids and sesquiterpeneoids, Of these linalool and linalyl acetate dominate, with moderate levels of lavandulyl acetate, terpinen-4-ol and lavandulol. Presence of such chemicals makes lavender oleoresin best for medicinal and culinary uses. Lavender Oleoresin is a most popular and versatile oleoresin used in aromatherapy. Distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, the oleoresin promotes relaxation and believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
Lavender Oleoresin is purported to have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive, and sedative effects.
Lavender oleoresin help to heal minor burns and bug bites. It may be useful for treating anxiety, hair loss, insomnia, depression, high blood pressure and restlessness.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Lavender Oleoresin as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts of Lavender flower as Lavandula.
1. Lavender Oleoresin is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Lavender oleoresin widely used in cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries for production of perfumes, ointments, creams and more. The oleoresin is also used in aromatherapy. When added to vaporizer or atomizer lavender oleoresin is used to treat coughs and respiratory infections.
3. Lavender Oleoresin contains monoterpeneoids and sesquiterpeneoids, Of these linalool and linalyl acetate dominate, with moderate levels of lavandulyl acetate, terpinen-4-ol and lavandulol.
1. Flavoring Agent : Lavender Oleoresin used as perfumery, flavouring, cosmetics and soap industries.
2. Aromatic Agent : Lavender oleoresin and its major components linalool and linalyl acetate are used in aromatherapy. Lavender has a long history of medicinal use and is suggested to possess anticonvulsant, antidepressive, anxiolytic, sedative, and calming properties.
3. Therapeutic : Lavender Oleoresin is used in various medicinal preparations. It is purported to have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive, and sedative effects.
4. Nutritional : This Lavender oleoresin benefits in the skin in numerous ways. It has the ability to lessen acne, help lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles. It can be taken orally, applied to the skin, and breathed in through aromatherapy. It’s used for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.