Dolomite mineral is a double carbonate of calcium and magnesium and it exhibits a granular structure. It has high natural whiteness and its noted for their ease of dispersion. Its use improves properties such as wheather ability, reduces shrinkage, fissure development and water absorption. We use best quality machines to ensure the quality of our Dolomite mineral. We have carved a niche as one of the leading Dolomite Powder Manufacturers in India.
Dolomite mineral usually contains impurities, chiefly silica, alumina and iron oxide. For commercial purposes, the percentage of combined impurities should not go beyond 7% above which, it becomes unsuitable for industrial use.
Working with an intrinsic goal to gain maximum customer contentment, we always strive to manufacture, supply and export quality Dolomite Powder Supplier in India.
1. CaCO3 56.6
2. MgCO3 43.0
3. CaO 31.7
4. MgO 20.5
5. Fe2O3 0.30
6. SiO2 1.5
7. Al2O3 0.5
8. Physical Properties:-
9. Sp. Gravity 2.7
10. Bulk density 0.25 to 0.98
11. Oil absorption 12 to 14
12. Moisture Content 0.3% max
13. pH of 10% slurry 8.5 to 9
1. Paints : Used widely in cement paints, exterior paints, primers, putties, powder coating and industrial finishes.
2. Plastic : Used in PVC footwear, PVC Pipes, cables and others.
3. Paper : Used as integral filler in paper to give smoothness and gloss.
4. Adhesives: Used in adhesives and carpet backing.
Ad id: 3264