Ginger Oleoresin is a viscous liquid with reddish brown to dark brown color extracted from dried roots of plant Zingiber officinale. Ginger is universally used ingredient for pickles, cooking of various cuisines, beverages and traditional medicine. This miracle spice is well known for its powerful medicinal properties to cure everyday health problems i.e ingestion, obesity, sore throats & coughs.
Ginger mainly contains pungent compound and volatile oil and other minor constituents are resins, proteins, starch, trace minerals. The active compounds in Ginger responsible for imparting its characteristic properties are Gingerol, shogaols & zingerone. Gingerol & shagaols are pungent constituents. The terpene components including zingiberene & bisabolene along with some nonterpenoid compounds in Ginger essential oil contribute to aromatic properties.
Zingiber officinale extract is widely used as a spice and medicine. Many of us use ginger in preparing our daily tea cups. It is widely used in daily cooking of vegetables, curries, meat, beverage & food flavors. A well known ingredient for treating nausea, heartburn, diarrhea, loss of appetite, dysentery, bronchitis, migranes, nausea, cough, inflammation, fight motion sickness and infections. It is a good source of antioxidants.
Botanical Sources: Extracts from rhizomes of Ginger or fruit of Zingiber Officinale
1. Ginger oleoresins offer standardized strength & quality locked flavor and aroma
2. Co2 high quality extracts for unstable and heat sensitive Gingerols
3. Powerhouse of nutrients and bioactive compounds for medicinal applications
4. It is powerful preservative known to kill bacteria salmonella.
GINGEROLS CONTENT : up to 30%
High Voc Ginger Oil
1. FLAVORING AGENT: used in processed foods, carbonate drinks, cocktails, wine & beer, flavor formulations, curries, sauces, bakery, seasoning mixes, dairy products
2. AROMATIC AGENT: for aroma in culinary applications, aromatic blends, inhalation cures
3. PRESERVATIVE: used in pickles, desserts, food preservatives
4. THERAPEUTIC: in Pharmaceutical & Ayurvedic medicines, cough candies, personal care products (soaps, shampoo, creams)
5.NUTRITIONAL: used in health products to relive from stress, anxiety, improve digestion, appetite suppressant