Fennel Eseential Oil
Essential oil from the Fennel Plant is known as Foeniculum vulgare.
Fennel essential oil derived from extracts of Foeniculum vulgare. Fennel is a flowering plant species in the carrot family. It is a hardy, perennial herb with yellow flowers and feathery leaves. It is indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean but has become widely naturalized in many parts of the world, especially on dry soils near the sea-coast and on riverbanks. Although it still grows wild in surprising places, fennel is cultivated extensively in the U.S., France, India, and Russia. The essential oil is obtained by extracting its dried seed through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. Essential oil of fennel is transparent liquid aromatic scent is spicy, sweet, woody and the strength of aroma is medium consists of various components namely phellandrene, methyl chavicol, anethole, limonene, pinene, fenchone, fenchyl alcohol, anisaldehyde.
Presence of such chemicals makes fennel essential oil best for medicinal, flavour and culinary uses. Fennel essential oil has anti-parasitic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory properties and is a good digestive aid and increases the body metabolism. It is used for digestive complaints like flatulence, constipation, nausea and vomiting.
Fennel essential oil used by mouth for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite, and colic in infants among others.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Fennel essential oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts of fennel dried seeds of Foeniculum vulgare.
1. Fennel essential oil is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Fennel essential oil has anti-parasitic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory.
3. Fennel essential oil contains phellandrene, methyl chavicol, anethole, limonene, pinene, fenchone, fenchyl alcohol, anisaldehyde.
1. Flavoring Agent : Fennel essential oil used as flavouring agent in food, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. Aromatic Agent : Fennel essential oil used as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, aromatic, antispasmodic, emmenagogue, and expectorant, and as a carminative, diuretic, galactogogue, laxative, stimulant, and stomachic, in traditional Chinese, Ayurvedic, and Greco-Arab medicine.
3. Therapeutic : Fennel essential oil is used by mouth for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite, and colic in infants among others. In foods and beverages, fennel essential oil are used as flavouring agents.
4. Nutritional : Fennel essential oil excellent anti-oxidant properties, laxative, used in weight loss & alternative medicine, tea & food preparations.