Meat Masala Oleoresin
Meat masala is a popular food in south east asia, specially in india, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Meat masala is a spice mix used in Keralan cuisine, typically as a marinade for various types of meat, especially mutton. Meat masala can either be rubbed onto pieces of meat as a dry powder mix, or combined with oil to make a paste that more easily coats the meat. This masala can serve as an effective barbecue rub or as a seasoning for baked meat or meat stews. Almost any meat dish you can think of will be improved by using this meat masala. The herbs and spices that make up the masala also act as a great nutritional supplement device. Meat masala oleoresin is a perfect combination of spices oleoresins like Black Pepper, Bayleaf, Cardamom, Chilli, Cinnamon, Clove, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Garlic, Ginger, Nutmeg, Onion, Turmeric etc to add not only flavour but the aroma that's required in a perfect Meat Masala. The oleoresin obtained by extracting dried seed, leaf of many spices through the process of Super Fluid EExtraction green technology method and blend by our specialized R&D team. Oleoresin of Meat Masala Oleoresin is reddish-brown liquid with spicy aroma consists of various components namely Piperine, Isoeugenol, Terpinyl Acetate, Capsaicin, Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, Linalool, Cuminaldehyde, Enithole, Allicin, Gingerol, Sabinene, Quercetin. It’s blend of spice oleoresins used specifically for Meat, the meat masala oleoresin adds not only flavour and aroma that’s required in perfect meat masala.
Presence of such chemicals makes meat masala oleoresin best for medicinal and flavour. Meat masala oleoresin will make your recipe even more delicious & the aroma of fresh spices will make your mouth watering.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Meat Masala Oleoresin as per customer demand.
Benefits of oleoresin :
1) Superior odour and taste.
2) Tempting Taste.
3) Longer shelf life.
4) Purity & Hygienic.
1. Meat Masala Oleoresin is a powerful flavour in Meat Cuisine.
2. Meat Masala Oleoresin has anti-oxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-fungal.
3. Meat Masala Oleoresin contains Piperine, Isoeugenol, Terpinyl Acetate, Capsaicin, Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, Linalool, Cuminaldehyde, Enithole, Allicin, Gingerol, Sabinene, Quercetin.
Health Benefits :
1. Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar. Some of the ingredients like pepper, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom are known to lower bad cholesterol levels.
2. Anti-inflammatory. Cumin, one of the most important ingredients of this masala, has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
3. Slows down ageing.