Biryani Masala Oleoresin
Biryani is a mixed rice dish with its origins among the indian subcontinent. It can be compared to mixing a curry, later combining it with semi-cooked rice separately used. The word 'biryani' is derived from a Persian word, birian, which means fried before cooking. It is one the most popular dishes which has acquired a niche for itself in South Asian cuisine.
Biryani masala oleoresin is a perfect combination of spices oleoresins like cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg, bay, paprika, red chilli etc to add not only flavour but the aroma that's required in a perfect biryani. The oleoresin obtained by extracting dried seed, leaf of many spices through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method and blend by our specialized R&D team. Oleoresin of Biryani is reddish-brown liquid with spicy aroma consists of various components namely piperine, eugenol, eucalyptol, Terpenyl acetate, linalool, cinnamaldehyde, cuminaldehyde, capsaicin, anethole, myristicin, sabinene, gingerol. It’s blend of spice oleoresins used specifically for biryani’s, the biryani masala oleoresin adds not only flavour and aroma that’s required in perfect biryani.
Presence of such chemicals makes biryani masala oleoresin best for medicinal and flavour. Biryani masala oleoresin will make your chicken recipe even more delicious & the aroma of fresh spices will make your mouth watering.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Biryani Masala Oleoresin as per customer demand.
Benefits of oleoresin :
1) Used as a flavouring agent in different types of biryani’s.
2) Long shelf life.
3) Natural Fresh Aroma & Flavour.
4) Easy to Carry.
5) Low Storage Area.
1. Biryani Masala Oleoresin is a powerful flavour in veg & non-veg biryani’s.
2. Biryani Masala Oleoresin has anti-oxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-fungal.
3. Biryani Masala Oleoresin contains piperine, eugenol, eucalyptol, Terpenyl acetate, linalool, cinnamaldehyde, cuminaldehyde, capsaicin, anethole, myristicin, sabinene, gingerol.
4. Biryani Masala Oleoresin combine with lemon juice, salt pepper and olive oil and uses as a marinade for meat, cottage cheese etc.
5. Instead of using nutmeg or cinnamon in carrot cakes or muffins, you can use a dash of this masala oleoresin.
Health Benefits :
1. Biryani Masala Oleoresin having good source of sodium, calcium, iron and vitamin A.