Oleoresin from the bayleaf Plant is known as Laurus nobilis.
Bayleaf oleoresin derived from extracts of Laurus nobilis. Laurus nobilis is an aromatic evergreen tree or large shrub with green, glabrous smooth leaves, in the flowering plant family Lauraceae. It is native to the Mediterranean region. The oleoresin is obtained by extracting its dried leaf through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. Oleoresin of Bayleaf is light olive green to dark green semi-solid with pungent and have a sharp, bitter taste consists of various components namely 1,8-cineole, eucalyptol, terpenes, terpinyl acetate, α- and β-pinenes, phellandrene , linalool, geraniol, methyl chavicol, neral, lauric acid.
Presence of such chemicals makes Bayleaf oleoresin best for medicinal, flavour and culinary uses. Bayleaf oleoresin are used to make perfumes to add fragrance to skin care products. Most popular use is in a liniment or massage oil to stimulant lymph and blood circulation.
It is anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic, antimicrobial, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-fungal.
Bayleaf oleoresin uses in the treatment of scalp dryness, migraine, amenorrhea, neuralgia, headache, asthma, poor memory, kidney infections, joint pain, uterus infection, arthritis, high blood sugar, menstrual difficulties, flatulence, stress, indigestion, diabetes and certain respiratory problems.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Bayleaf oleoresin as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources: Extracts of Bayleaf dried leaf of Laurus nobilis.
1. Bayleaf Oleoresin is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Bayleaf Oleoresin has anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic, antimicrobial, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-fungal.
3. Bayleaf oleoresin contains 1,8-cineole, eucalyptol, terpenes, terpinyl acetate, α- and β-pinenes, phellandrene , linalool, geraniol, methyl chavicol, neral, lauric acid.
1. Flavoring Agent : Bay leaf Oleoresin used as flavoring agent in foods, flavoring Asian curries & dishes, seasoning blends, soups, pickles, biryanis, French & Italian cuisine.
2. Aromatic Agent : Bayleaf Oleoresin is the most known for calming sensations that relieves neuralgia and migraines also relief in kidney and liver ailments.
3. Therapeutic : Bayleaf Oleoresin is used in natural personal care products like hair tonics, pain relief aromatherapy oils, cosmetics, detergents.
4. Nutritional : This oleoresin has good source of vitamin C, used in traditional medicine & healing tea flavors.