Black Cumin Oleoresin
Black Cumin Oleoresins is a popular spice that can be found in Oleoresin from the Black Cumin Seed it’s known as caraway, black cumin, kalonji, and black onion seeds.
Extracts of seed they come from Nigella sativa, a small plant with pale purple, blue, or white flowers that grows in the South to Southwest Asia, Middle Eastern Mediterranean region, South Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern India, Western Asia Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, Iran & Saudi Arabia. The oleoresin is obtained by extracting its dried Black Seed through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method.
The obtained dark brown to yellow liquid at ambient temperature consists of various components namely thymoquinone (TQ), p-cymene limonene, α -thujene, trans-anethole, β-Pinene, carvone, carvacrol, dithymoquinone, thymohydroquinone (THQ) and longifolene with various concentrations. The black seeds oleoresin is slightly bitter and sometimes used as a flavouring or spice in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine. Nigella sativa oleoresin has been widely used as a spice and flavouring agent in variety of food preparations such as in bread, yogurt, pickles, sauces, and salads.
It also helps in improving rheumatoid arthritis, resucing high blood pressure, high cholestril,stomach upset, and decreasing asthma symptoms. Kalonji oleoresins acts as Antioxidant, Antifungal, Antiviral, Antidiabetic, Antiparasitic, antihypertensive, Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic Effects, Antimicrobial Activity, Anticancer, Antibacterial Activities and Effects on Male Infertility support to overall immunity. Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Black seed Oleoresin can be dissolved in oil also Ozone Naturals offer world class quality water soluble Black seed oleoresin as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources: Extracts of Black Seed of Nigella sativa.
1. Black Seed Oleoresin is a powerful flavouring agent.
2. Black Cumin Seed Oleoresin may reduce liver and kidney disease, influence programmed cell death, or apoptosis, in several types of cancer cell. It has ant diabetic properties and improves blood sugar levels.
3. It has also found that black seed oleoresin improve sperm movement and increase sperm count and semen volume.
1. FLAVORING AGENT : Black Seed Oleoresin used as flavouring agent in food, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine. It used as a spice and flavour agent in vegetables, pulses, bread, curries, and string cheese.
2. AROMATIC AGENT : Black Seed Oleoresin is the most traditionally medicinal oleoresin used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, Pharmaceutical, & Ayurveda formulation.
3. THERAPEUTIC : It used as a Analgesic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Fungal, Diuretic, Anti-spasmodic, Anti-viral, Bronchodilator, Hepato-Protective, Hypotensive, Galactagogue, Emmenagogue, Reno-Protective, Immune-Enhancer, Metabolism-Booster, Anti-Histamine, Anti-Coagulant, Thermogenic, Carminative, Appetizing, Digestive, Sudorific, Febrifuge, Stimulant, Expectorant agent.
4. NUTRITIONAL : This oleoresin has anti oxidant, anti-bacteria, anti-viral & anti-fungal properties. It’s used for the nutraceuticals, food, Pharmaceuticals, ayurveda and cosmetic products formulation.