Cinnamon Essential Oil
Essential Oil from the Delicious Spice.
Extracts of Cinnamomum verum for Cinnamaldehyde & essential oil
Cinnamon Essential Oil - Manufacturer
Essential Oil from the Cinnamon Plant it’s known as Cinnamomum verum.
Extracts of Cinnamomum verum, Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Native to Ceylon (Sri Lanka), true cinnamon, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, dates back in Chinese writings to 2800 B.C. The cinnamon essential oil is obtained by extracting its dried bark through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. The cinnamon essential oil obtained transparent liquid consists of various components namely terpenoids i.e Cinnamaldehyde & eugenol, which are not only responsible for imparting the strong flavour but also strong anti-fungal & anti-allergenic properties. The other components, basis the extraction varying from different parts of Cinnamon, can includes trans-cinnamaldehyde, procyanidins (α, β), catechins, cinnamyl acetate, L-borneol, caryophyllene oxide, b-caryophyllene, L-bornyl acetate, nerolidol, cubebene, terpineol, terpinolene, Bergamotene, Copaene. The sweet taste of cinnamon is due to the presence of cinnamaldehyde.
Cinnamon essential oil is majorly used in culinary applications, concentrated flavouring for canned food, desserts, confectionery, beverages & liquors, seasoning & condiments, de-odorize food, coloring agent in bakery & personal care products. It is widely used as food preservative in meat processing, pickles, chutneys, ketchups as the phenols present in cinnamon inhibit bacteria growth and offers excellent preservative qualities. It is also used in cosmetics preparations as it is effective ingredient for removing skin blemishes. Cinnamon essential oil is a very powerful antioxidant and known for regulating insulin action in diabetic treatments due to presence of methoxy hydroxy chalcone polymer which can control blood glucose level. It also has blood-thinning properties.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality cinnamon essential oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources: Extracts of cinnamon dried bark of Cinnamomum verum
1. Cinnamon essential oil is an excellent natural preservative agent.
2. Cinnamon essential oil is known to help treat for neurological conditions i.e Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s diseases. It helps in improvement of blood circulation due to its blood thinning properties
3. Cinnamon essential oil contains trans-cinnamaldehyde, procyanidins (α, β), catechins, cinnamyl acetate, L-borneol, caryophyllene oxide, b-caryophyllene, L-bornyl acetate, nerolidol, cubebene, terpineol, terpinolene, Bergamotene, Copaene.
1. FLAVORING AGENT : Cinnamon essential oil used in canned foods, curries, convenience foods, beverages & drinks, tobacco flavors, seasoning, savory, chewing gums & mouth fresheners
2. AROMATIC AGENT : Cinnamon essential oil used in culinary foods, beverages, perfumes, candles, diffuser oils, room fresheners, aromatherapy products
3. THERAPEUTIC : Cinnamon essential oil used in medicinal & pharma preparations, cough tonics, insulin regulation products, skin care products, allergy & infection treatment medicines, dental products.
4. NUTRITIONAL : Cinnamon essential oil used for brain & memory tonics, detoxifying health products, anti-depressant products, dietetic supplements.