Cardamom Essential Oil
Essential Oil from the Queen of Spices.
Extracts of Elettaria cardamomum for Cardamom Essential oil
Cardamom Essential Oil Supplier, Manufacturer
Essential Oil from the Cardamom Plant it’s known as Elettaria cardamomum
Extracts of Elettaria cardamomum, commonly known as green or true cardamom, is a herbaceous, perennial plant in the ginger family, native to southern India. It is the most common of the species whose seeds are used as a spice called cardamom. It’s sweet, spicy and almost balsamic in fragrance. The cardamom essential oil is obtained by extracting its dried seed through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. The cardamom essential oil obtained transparent liquid consists of various components namely a-pinene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-phellandrene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, p-cymene, terpinolene, linalool, linalyl acetate, terpinen-4-oil, a-terpineol, a-terpineol acetate, citronellol, nerol, geraniol, methyl eugenol and trans-nerolidol.
Cardamom essential oil is popularly used flavoring & aromatic ingredient across industries i.e savory, desserts, sweets, confectionery, bakery, meat & curries, food preservation, pickles, beverages, mulled wines, biryanis & ready to eat foods. Cardamom essential oil is also used as an active ingredient in cough tonics, in digestion tonics, in mouth freshening gums & tablets, as an antidote for poisonous snake & scorpion bites. It is used to treat piles, venereal disease, kidney & bladder stones, skin rashes etc. The Cardamom essential oil is widely used for its numerous offered therapeutic properties i.e, aphrodisiac, antioxidant, antifungal & antibacterial, antiseptic, carminative, digestive, analgesic, anti-carcinogenic, detoxifier, anti-depressant.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality cardamom essential oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources: Extracts of cardamom dried seed of Elettaria cardamomum
1. Cardamom essential oil is a powerful flavoring & aromatic agent
2. Cardamom essential oil has strong antiseptic & antimicrobial properties for use as a preservative agent.
3. Contains photochemicals known for fighting cancer. Excellent ingredient for preventing blood platelet clumping.
4. Cardamom essential oil contains a-pinene, myrcene, limonene, camphor, eugenol, are calm anxiety, reduce stress, mild depression, controlling blood sugar and cortical level.
1. FLAVORING AGENT : Cardamom essential oil used as flavouring agent used for flavour in biryani’s, tea & beverages, meat & curries, desserts, confectionery, pharma flavouring applications
2. AROMATIC AGENT : Cardamom essential oil is the most known semi popularly used ingredient for aroma in chewing gums, natural fresheners, perfumery, soaps, cosmetics.
3. THERAPEUTIC : Cardamom essential oil is used in various medicinal preparations, cough tonics, digestion ailments, aromatherapy.
4. NUTRITIONAL : This essential oil has detoxifying ingredient, eliminates urges & used for quitting addictions, anti-depressant.