Black Seed botanical name is "Nigella Sativa".
Black Seed Oil derived from the Nigella sativa (black cumin) is an annual flowering plant in the family Ranunculaceae, native to south and southwest Asia, Northern Africa and India. The oil is obtained by extracting its dried seed through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. The black seed oil taste like a combination of onions, black pepper, and oregano. They have a pungent, bitter taste and smell. The obtained light yellow to brownish liquid consists of various components namely, thymoquinone, sitosterol, arachidonic, folic, linoleic, linolenic, myristic, oleic, palmitic, palmitoleic and stearic acids. Presence of such chemicals makes Black pepper oil best for medicinal and culinary uses. It is used to therapeutic benefits, Studies suggest that this oil may offer many health and cosmetic benefits, such as aiding weight loss, improving skin conditions, and even treating cancer and diabetes.
It has been used traditionally for centuries to treat asthma, cough, bronchitis, headache, rheumatism, fever, influenza and eczema. It has also been used as anti-histamine, anti-diabetes and anti-inflammatory.
Since it is anti-inflammatory, black seed oil is great when diluted with a carrier oil to soothe scalp conditions that cause inflammation, flakiness, and sensitivity. It also kills viruses and fungal infections, so those with lice can benefit.
Black seed oil is its antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, which work to reduce clogged pores and control oil, as well as tame redness and soothe irritation, including eczema.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE Co2, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Black Seed Oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts Black Seed of Nigella Sativa.
1. Black Seed oil is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Black seed oil is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, anti-aging ingredient, anti-allergic, anti-fungal and anti-parasitical, besides possessing regenerative properties.
3. Black Seed Oil ingredient is crystalline Nigel lone. Black cumin seeds enclose Thymoquinone, β-Sitosterol, Arachidonic, Folic, Linoleic, Linolenic, Myristic, Oleic, Palmitic, Palmitoleic and Stearic acids, Protein, Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 and minerals like Calcium, Copper, Iron, Phosphorous and Zinc.
1. Flavoring Agent : Black Seed Oil used as flavouring agent in food, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. Aromatic Agent : Black Seed Oil is the most known aromatic liquid used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, Pharmaceutical, perfume industry, air freshener, diffuser & Ayurveda formulation.
3. Therapeutic : Black Seed Oil is used in various medicinal preparations like its therapeutic benefits for thousands of years. Studies suggest that this oil may offer many health and cosmetic benefits, such as aiding weight loss, improving skin conditions, and even treating cancer and diabetes.
4. Nutritional : Black seed oil is an excellent vasodilator, effective refluxing agent, a great moisturizer, anti-inflammatory agent, anti-aging ingredient, anti-allergic, anti-fungal and anti-parasitical, besides possessing regenerative properties.