Black Pepper Essential Oil
Piper nigrum L. is a biological source of Black Pepper.
Black pepper essential oil derived from dry seed flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, known as a peppercorn that can be found in the Kerala in South India, and is extensively cultivated there and elsewhere in tropical regions. Vietnam is the world's largest producer and exporter of pepper. The Black Pepper essential oil is obtained by extracting its dried seed through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. It has a sharp, pungent aroma and flavour of black pepper, it's spicy, musky, warm, and you guessed it...peppery.
The Black Pepper essential oil obtained transparent liquid consists of various components namely a-thujone, a-pinene, camphene, sabinene, b-pinene, a-phellandrene, myrcene, limonene, caryophyllene, b-farnesene, b-bisabolene, linalool and terpinen-4-ol. Presence of such chemicals makes black pepper essential oil best for medicinal and culinary uses. It is used to its excellent for pacifying Kapha, helps pacify Vata and increases Pitta. Black Pepper essential oil may improve cholesterol levels, blood sugar control, brain and gut health.
Black pepper essential oil and its active compound piperine may have potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and target these drug-resistant strains of bacteria and inhibit stubborn infection.
Black pepper essential oil used in the skin for measles, nerve pain, itchy skin caused by mites (scabies), and to treat pain. It is also used for insect bites. People inhale black pepper essential oil to prevent falls, to help quit smoking and reduce cravings, and for trouble swallowing.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Black Pepper Essential Oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts dry seed Black Pepper of Piper nigrum.
1. Black Pepper Essential Oil is an all-rounder with varied benefits serving in medicine, preservative, perfuming, and flavouring agent.
2. Black pepper essential oil is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, analgesic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral besides possessing regenerative properties.
3. Black pepper essential oil is composed of various chemical constituents and includes the following; a-thujone, a-pinene, camphene, sabinene, b-pinene, a-phellandrene, myrcene, limonene, caryophyllene, b-farnesene, b-bisabolene, linalool and terpinen-4-ol.
1. Flavoring Agent : Black pepper essential oil used as flavouring agent in food, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. Aromatic Agent : Black pepper essential oil is the most known aromatic herbaceous semi liquid used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, Pharmaceutical, perfume industry, air freshener, diffuser & Ayurveda formulation.
3. Therapeutic : The therapeutic properties of black pepper essential oil include analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, aphrodisiac, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, febrifuge, laxative, rubefacient and tonic (especially of the spleen).
4. Nutritional : Black pepper essential oil may contain not only anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and fever-reducing actions, but immune system-enhancing properties as well. It’s used for the nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, food products formulation.