Black Pepper Oil
Scfe Co2 Black pepper Oils Supplier - Ozone Naturals
Piper nigrum L. is a biological source of Black Pepper.
Black pepper oil derived from dry seed flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, known as a peppercorn that can be found in the Kerala in South India, and is extensively cultivated there and elsewhere in tropical regions. Vietnam is the world's largest producer and exporter of pepper. The Black Pepper oil is obtained by extracting its dried seed through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. It has a sharp, pungent aroma and flavor of black pepper, it's spicy, musky, warm, and you guessed it...peppery.
The Black Pepper oil obtained light yellow to yellow semi-liquid consists of various components namely a-thujone, a-pinene, camphene, sabinene, b-pinene, a-phellandrene, myrcene, limonene, caryophyllene, b-farnesene, b-bisabolene, linalool and terpinen-4-ol. Presence of such chemicals makes Black Pepper oil best for medicinal and culinary uses. It is used to It’s excellent for pacifying Kapha, helps pacify Vata and increases Pitta. Black Pepper Oil may improve cholesterol levels, blood sugar control, brain and gut health.
Black pepper oil and its active compound piperine may have potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and target these drug-resistant strains of bacteria and inhibit stubborn infection.
Black pepper oil used in the skin for measles, nerve pain, itchy skin caused by mites (scabies), and to treat pain. It is also used for insect bites. People inhale black pepper oil to prevent falls, to help quit smoking and reduce cravings, and for trouble swallowing.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Black Pepper Oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources :
Extracts Black Pepper of Piper nigrum.
1. Black Pepper Oil is an all-rounder with varied benefits serving in medicine, preservative, perfuming, and flavoring agent.
2. Black pepper oil is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, analgesic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral besides possessing regenerative properties.
3. The Black Pepper oil is composed of various chemical constituents and includes the following; a-thujone, a-pinene, camphene, sabinene, b-pinene, a-phellandrene, myrcene, limonene, caryophyllene, b-farnesene, b-bisabolene, linalool and terpinen-4-ol.
1. Flavoring Agent : Black Pepper Oil used as flavouring agent in food, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. Aromatic Agent : Black Pepper Oil is the most known aromatic herbaceous semi liquid used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, Pharmaceutical, perfume industry, air freshener, diffuser & Ayurveda formulation.
3. Therapeutic : The therapeutic properties of black pepper oil include analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, aphrodisiac, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, febrifuge, laxative, rubefacient and tonic (especially of the spleen).
4. Nutritional : Black pepper oil may contain not only anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and fever-reducing actions, but immune system-enhancing properties as well. It’s used for the nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, food products formulation.