Black/ White/ Green pepper Oleoresin
Oleoresin from the Spice King. Extracts of Piper Nigrum for tangy Piperine & aromatic Essential Oil
Co2 Extract Black / White / Green pepper Oleoresins Manufacturer from India.Black pepper oleoresin is dark green viscous oil extracted out of dried berries plant called piper nigrum. Black Pepper is in fact the most common spice used in almost every cuisine & since ages also widely used a traditional medicine. The King of Spices, also called Black Gold, black pepper in ancient trade history was the most commercially valued spice and even so valuable in ancient times that it was used as currency & for collateral.
The main active ingredient in Black pepper is Piperine, an alkaloid that gives black pepper its pungency. Other minor pungent principles are piperidine, piperettine, piperyline, piperanine and piperolein A and B. Piperine is known to inhibit drug detoxifying enzymes and enhance bioavailability of other vitamins & compounds e.g for curcumin, increase absorption B-complex vitamins, amino-acids, beta-carotene, selenium, increase production of beta-endorphins & serotonin in brain.
The aromatic component extracted from Black pepper is the volatile oil, used for aromatic applications. The essential oil of black pepper contains mainly mixture of terpenic hydrocarbons. The essential oil of black pepper is nearly colorless to green-blue in color and volatile oils from different varieties of Black pepper have been observed to constitute many volatile compounds e. caryophyllene, pinene, linalool, phellandrene & limonene etc.
Piper Nigrum extract is widely used in medicinal applications due to its excellent & numerous pharmacological activities as antioxidant, antibacterial, Anti-asthmatic, Anti-diarrheal, Anti-inflammatory, Antidepressant, Antimicrobial, Anticonvulsive, Analgesic. Black pepper oil & Piperine have known to exhibit wide spectrum for therapeutic and nutritional potential.
Botanical Sources : Dreid berries of Piper nigrum or the fruits of Piper Nigrum
1. Increase bioavailability of other compounds
2. Excellent anti-oxidant activity stimulates the breakdown of fat cells & helps in weight loss
3. Stimulant to appetite as well as an aid in the relief of nausea, dysentery, dyspepsia
Range Available :
1. PIPERINE CONTENT : 5% - 50%
2. High Piperine.
High Voc Oils / Oleoresins of Green, White, Red & Black Pepper available
1. FLAVORING AGENT : Piperine is used for characteristic pepper flavor in food flavors, processed food products, curries, seasoning, bakery products, beverages
2. AROMATIC AGENT : Essential oil of black pepper is used in perfumery blends and aromatherapy.
3. PRESERVATIVE : used for curing & preservation in meat, food, pickles
4. THERAPEUTIC : Used in medicinal applications & ayurvedic healing due to its excellent properties as natural antibiotic, anti-depressant, carminative, insecticidal, antimicrobial
5. NUTRITIONAL : used for enhancing absorption of glucuronidated supplements, weight loss