Bayleaf Essential Oil
Essential Oil from the bayleaf Plant is known as Laurus nobilis
Bay Leaf Essential Oil derived from extracts of Laurus nobilis. Laurus nobilis is an aromatic evergreen tree or large shrub with green, glabrous smooth leaves, in the flowering plant family Lauraceae. It is native to the Mediterranean region. The essential oil is obtained by extracting its dried leaf through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. Essential oil of Bayleaf is transparent colour liquid with spicy aroma consists of various components namely 1,8-cineole, sabinene, a-pinene,a-phellandrene.
Presence of such chemicals makes Bayleaf essential oil best for medicinal, flavour and culinary uses. Bayleaf essential oil are used to make perfumes to add fragrance to skin care products. Most popular use is in a liniment or massage oil to stimulant lymph and blood circulation.
It is anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic, antimicrobial, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-fungal.
Bayleaf essential oil uses in the treatment of scalp dryness, migraine, amenorrhea, neuralgia, headache, asthma, poor memory, kidney infections, joint pain, uterus infection, arthritis, high blood sugar, menstrual difficulties, flatulence, stress, indigestion, diabetes and certain respiratory problems.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Ozone Naturals offer world class quality Bayleaf essential oil as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources: Extracts dried Bayleaf of Laurus nobilis.
1. Bayleaf essential oil is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Bayleaf essential oil has anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic, antimicrobial, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-fungal.
3. Bayleaf essential oil contains 1,8-cineole, 1,8-cineole, sabinene, a-pinene,a-phellandrene.
1. Flavoring Agent : Bay leaf essential oil used as flavoring agent in foods, flavoring Asian curries & dishes, seasoning blends, soups, pickles, biryanis, French & Italian cuisine.
2. Preservative : Bay leaf essential oil is the most known for calming sensations that relieves neuralgia and migraines also relief in kidney and liver ailments.
3. Therapeutic : Bay leaf essential oil is used in natural personal care products like hair tonics, pain relief aromatherapy oils, cosmetics, detergents.
4. Nutritional : This essential oil has good source of vitamin C, used in traditional medicine & healing tea flavours.