Oleoresin from the Basil Plant it’s known as great basil.
Extracts of Ocimum Basillicum It is an herb that can be found in the Italy and parts of Central Africa and Southeast Asia. This plant belongs to the family Lamiaceae of the Plantae kingdom.This plant is mainly used as an herb in various cuisines around the world. The oleoresin is obtained by extracting its dried leaves through the process of Super Critical Fluid Extraction green technology method. It has a naturally sweet, herbaceous and balsamic odour with a tinge of camphor. The obtained dark green to yellowish green olive colour semi-liquid consists of various components namely, a-pinene, myrcene, limonene, camphor, eugenol, terpineol, geraniol, chavicol and linalool. Presence of such chemicals makes Basil oleoresin best for medicinal and culinary uses. It is used to calm anxiety, reduce stress and mild depression. Basil oleoresin helps in controlling blood sugar and cortical level.
It also helps in improving blood circulation and gastrointestinal system. Basil oleoresins acts as anti- oxidants, anti-bacterial, anti- viral, metabolic enhancer, hypoglycaemic, anti- inflammatory agent and also supports immunity.
It is used in the treatment of arthritis and bursitis. It helps in getting relief from minor pains, irritability and also gradually recovers sports injury.
It has helps stress, anxiety, mild depression, irritability, inflammation (cox-2 inhibitor), minor pain, anti-oxidant support, mental focus, sports performance enhancement, endurance, synergizing of other herbs in a formula.
Ozone Naturals are blessed with a green extraction, production method that is SCFE, large storage facility that helps us in keeping large stock and meeting urgent and massive requirements of the customers. With us, clients can stay assured for the quality of the products as we make use of the first class raw material that is, tested by well equipped quality control laboratory with experienced & knowable analyst on several measures prior to product manufacturing. Basil Oleoresin can be dissolved in oil also Ozone Naturals offer world class quality water soluble basil oleoresin as per customer demand.
Botanical Sources : Extracts of Basil dried leaves of Ocimum Basillicum.
1. Basil Oleoresin is a powerful flavouring & aromatic agent.
2. Basil Oleoresin has strong anti- oxidants, anti-bacterial, anti- viral, metabolic enhancer, hypoglycaemic & anti- inflammatory agent.
3. Basil Oleoresin contains a -pinene, myrcene, limonene, camphor, eugenol, are calm anxiety, reduce stress, mild depression, controlling blood sugar and cortical level.
1. FLAVORING AGENT : Basil Oleoresin used as flavouring agent in food, in cosmetic and ingredient in traditional medicine.
2. AROMATIC AGENT : Basil Oleoresin is the most known aromatic herbaceous semi liquid used in aromatherapy, Personal care ingredient, Pharmaceutical, perfume industry, air freshener, diffuser & Ayurveda formulation.
3. THERAPEUTIC : Basil Oleoresin is used in various medicinal preparations Nausea, Motion Sickness, Indigestion, Constipation, Respiratory Problems Diabetes Acne And Skin Infections, Indigestion, Nstipation, Flatulence, Asthama, Bronchitis, Motion sickness & Arthritis.
4. NUTRITIONAL : This oleoresin has anti oxidant, anti-bacteria, anti-viral & anti-fungal properties. It’s used for the nutraceuticals products formulation.